About My Blog

I recently returned from a two month journey through the South Pacific. At the suggestion of my travel agent, I created this journal so that others could enjoy the experience with me. I have tried to describe, in as much detail as I could recall, all of the amazing day-by-day sights and experiences that I enjoyed on this trip. So come along and enjoy it for yourself!

Just in case you're not familiar with blogs, they're always bottom-up, i.e. the most recent entry is at the top. So to follow along from the beginning, you have to start all the way at the bottom. There's an archive list on the right side which can be expanded to show all posts. Just click on the side-facing arrows to expand the tree. Once the entire list is displayed, click on the earliest date and you'll get just that entry. Then, when you finish reading that one, click the link for "newer post" after the comment area and the next entry will be displayed. If you stop part-way through, you can click on any archive entry to start again at that point.

If you would like to leave a comment or ask a question, please do! I will try to respond with any additional information that I have or can find.

One last thing: you can click on any picture to get a larger view. And, just in case you want more, I have some additional photos at http://picasaweb.google.com/nbhousch.

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment